Learn about infant CPR, and infant choking issues with Nurse, Jessica Conti
Learn from basic and advanced life support trained registered nurse on how to:
- prevent and care for a choking emergency including tips on prevention
- calling 911 (what to say)
- providing care for a conscious choking infant
- how to provide CPR with the use an AED.
This is a great course for parents, but also for caregivers! Calling all grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and babysitters!
- December 11th, 12-2 pm
- $50 (includes one participant + 1 support person) Additional people, $25
- South clinic 143, 14919 Deer Ridge Dr SE Calgary, AB