We have been supporting people struggling with infertility for over a decade. We use single therapies or a combined approach to help people achieve their conception goals.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture) offers you a natural way to optimize your fertility during the critical four to six months before conception. Our Acupuncturists have additional training and experience in reproductive medicine so we know what to do when presented with challenging cases.
The following are ways that Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine treats fertility issues:
- IVF & IUI assistance
- Stress reduction with acupuncture
- Acupuncture strengthens the immune system
- Fertility hormone regulation with acupuncture
- Acupuncture lessens side effects from fertility drugs
- Acupuncture decreases the chance of miscarriage
- Male infertility and acupuncture.
- Chronic hip or low back pain
- Painful menstruation
- Digestive issues
- Idiopathic infertility.
Preconception and Fertility support could include:
- Diet and lifestyle support, nutrient supplementation
- Stress management
- Post-contraceptive support- regaining natural cycles post-pill, nutrient optimization
- Menstrual irregularities- painful or heavy periods, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), missed/skipped periods, irregular or lack of ovulation
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Support for egg quality
- Recurrent miscarriage support
- Male infertility
- Hormones testing, both through blood or expanded profiles through urine or saliva.
How Does Yoga Help?
Our Yogis place heavy emphasis on breathing and breath work during the yoga session. This helps in releasing tension and lowers levels of the stress hormone cortisol which may interfere with reproductive hormone function. Our South clinic location offers yoga classes. Our Yogis are welcoming, gentle, and allow for various experience levels.
Fertility Yoga benefits you in the following ways:
- Increases relaxation
- Creates a sense of peace and well-being
- Allows for blood flow to the uterus and reproductive organs (improving egg quality)
- Teaches the body to become more open and less rigid.
The fertility journey can be tough. Issues around self-worth and relationship challenges often arise without the ability to feel supported.
We believe that developing healthy relationships with self and then others is critical in finding and keeping a healthy balance of peace and harmony in our lives.
We look forward to meeting with you, where you are at and then journeying with you towards the best version of yourself.
Guided Visualization & Meditation Guides
We love this company! What do you get when you combine the wisdom and experience of female yoga-meditation experts with personal health challenges? A company that has created guided visualization meditations for the newbie (like me) who is crap at meditating.
Sit back, let the short guided journeys relax you and allow for healing at a deeper level.
Trying to conceive is stressful.
Studies show that the body’s stress response can hinder fertility. Allow this guided meditation to help you tune into your body and tune out anxiety. Learn how to let the body find it’s natural balance through enacting your body’s stress response. We recommend you listen to this daily for those trying to conceive.
Improve energy levels for improved fertility.
Chronic stress will zap your energy levels making you feel depleted. If you are trying to conceive, vitality and feeling energetic is especially challenging. Allow this three-part guided meditation program help you regain your stamina to improve your chances trying to conceive.
Gain confidence in your ability to conceive
Reconnect with your body’s natural rhythms in just 15 minutes per day with our guided meditations for fertility. De-stress with this proven, science-based program that many women just like you have praised for helping them become pregnant. Improve your health and well-being in preparation for one of the most precious experiences a woman can have
Be calm and in control—you’ve got this
Being calm, relaxed and positive during your in-vitro fertilization (IVF) or intrauterine insemination (IUI) process can be challenging. This program will help you de-stress and gain confidence every step of the way, with short guided meditations for pregnancy that encourage your body to welcome your impending little miracle.