Pelvic Floor Physio Required
We are 2 busy multidisciplinary clinics that focus on fertility, prenatal and postnatal care.
We offer Acupuncture TCM, Massage, Psychology, Pelvic floor Physio, Lactation Support, Naturopathy, Nutrition, Yoga and Chiropractic care with a specialty in prenatal, postnatal and pediatric care.
We are looking for a pelvic floor-focused PT who:
- wants to tap into the potential for incredible growth within the postnatal field and work with a team of supportive and kind therapists
- is interested in offering workshops/teaching patients about the benefits of pelvic floor therapies (we can chat about this possibility)
- is interested in teaming with the other therapy types (Acupuncture, Massage) to create postnatal care programs for your patients
- full admin support for booking and payments
- private treatment rooms-space for treatments and exercises
- website marketing-you will have your own personal website
- Full Registration with your provincial College/Association
- Minimum of 1-year private clinic experience
- Desired asset but not required- Manual Therapy Skills: Level 2 or Higher. Pelvic Health Certification
- Ability to work within a team of other therapies
- New Grads with full registration are welcome to apply.
We work with mostly private patients.
If this position interests you, please apply with a cover letter and resume.
This is a part-time position that intends to lead into a full-time role.
Thank you for your time.